Friday, August 6, 2010

Ode to my Homemade Space Suit!

The past two days there was good, hard core, real live, coming down rain in Provo! Good thing I had my
thehemhadtobeshorterbecausethezipperwasshortwhichalsomeantihadtoaddabuttonattheneckto
keepthehoodonandsothesleeves,whicharetoobigcusididn'thaveapattern,arelongerthanthejacket
andiaccidentallycutouttwoofthesamesidesforthehoodsoit'saconeheadthere'sarandomdartonone
sidebutnottheotherandiwishihadmadepockets


ABSOLUTELY PERFECT RAIN JACKET!!
And also, on a more serious note, I found this further contradiction amongst my mace waving roommate's possessions:


Perhaps it's a good thing she never showed up this summer. Or maybe not, but I can't decide if I should call Quilt Making Society for Aspiring Grandmas, the Medieval Club, the nearest Musical Producing Thespians, or the leading Pyrotechnics Assosciation to find out if she's ok.

4 comments:

  1. Pis! I am worried that you have no met this roommate of yours! Either way. Love the space suit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the best homemadewithoutapatternoralickofhelprainjacketI'veeverseen!!! And it's hard to type without any spaces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wait, you don't know your roommate?? Is she "dthea?" Maybe you should make a trip to Mama Chu's and check it out.

    (Do you know that story? I'm pretty sure you do)

    ReplyDelete