Sunday, March 11, 2012

Herearesomereasonswhyiamveryhappy!

I meant to make this blog a couple weeks ago, but the things that were making me happy then are still making me happy now, so woot!


1. I was doing homework a couple weekends ago and I was literally squealing with joy because I loved it so much! I love my major--it's so cool, it's so interesting, it's so applicable, and I am learning TONS!


2. Summer! Summer! I see Summer every day and if I don't I start to hypervenilate haha it is the best to have a sister at school


3. The Grounds Office is thriving. Which means I am thriving in it. I have worked there for a long time, crazy huh?


4. My roommates are as eccentric as ever but we have joyous powwows and other good adventures so even though we are a house full of misfits, we fit.


5. Relief Society Sleepover. With all the things you can only imagine a bunch of girls would do together at a cabin in the mountains. We a) sewed b)baked c)crocheted d)talked about boys e)laughed about boys f)wondered about boys g)swore off boys h)moaned about boys i)giggled about boys and j)finally went to bed.

and (k)im and I went running in the morning, so that was a highlight for us!


6. Brenda beautified. Still no engagement.


7. Mackenzie and I went to this thrift store that had a garage next to it and the garage was filled to the ceiling (notice the sign in the background that says No Climbing on Boxes) and they gave you a bag and you could fill it with anything for $5!! GUESS WHAT? I found two of the hard bound Harry Potter books and one chaco (i will find the other one somewhere in the world) and some good clothes and a car scraper with a brush!! It was a goooooooood find.



8. Summer! Summer! I seriously consider her the greatest person on this campus and beyond.


9. IT"S WARM IN PROVO!
10. We only have one month of school left!
11. I am training for a marathon again. Booya
12. CharlyAnn is a year old! I saw her be birthed!
13. Speaking of that, CHARINA GAVE BIRTH!! Good job Char, you are a beast hog! And welcome, Tyler! Count yourself lucky that all you had to do was be birthed (as opposed to stripping down to your skivvies and running around in a black wig) to be initiated into this family!

14. I
GOT
A
ROAD
BIKE!!!

FOR FREE!

I've wanted one for years but I got one and it was providence and I rode it on Saturday and it's a little long, but it was the best.

Onward.

oh yeah. and on the agenda this week: a marketing test, a law test, a group project, and starting mission papers.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! and HAHAHAHA.

    p.s. you should come to our house and learn the way of eating apples. we go through them like they're essential to making your body function(like a heart or brain or lungs). the kids and I probably eat 3-5 per day! as a side note, i like them for breakfast with some cinnamon and sugar :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All those things make me happy just reading about them!!

    ReplyDelete