Thursday, October 25, 2012

Continued...

Then we went to Yosemite!! I was a little nervous becuase we had already seen the world's wonders, but it ended up being amazing and blowing my mind!

Turns out there are trees that are fatter around by almost twice than the Redwoods, but not as tall.  

So even though they were sweet becuase they were so fat, I didn't feel like they were as cool as the Redwoods. But they were still amazing!

And Half Dome was so cool!

We were sad it was closed cus we didn't get to hike it, but it still was incredible! I had no idea such a cool place even existed. 


After Yosemite, we returned triumphant to the home front. It has been quite nice and we are all moved in with our bottle of wine and keepsake Tahoe pine cone 


and our pet tarantula! 
 


You better believe we are ever in the debate over whether we should keep him or not. But I think we're kind of starting to get attached....

Anyway, the Hiatts are happy! Onward and upward! 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I vote keep it! But please get it a non-styrafoam container haha. This looks like so much fun! Half-dome is so great! California is bliss! So is the wine! Maybe I'll come cook you something some time! That almost RHYMED! So did THAT. Also, Where the heck am I in all of this?? I will tell you. I am holding up Krista's dress behind her creeping like a gremlin in the family picture haha. I will have to come and bombard your laptop cause I want to see the ones of me and you!!!!! NYAK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for honeymoon happiness! Make sure you go on ANOTHER one in like 6 months. or a year. Or 2 years. I just think it should be standard protocol that newlyweds get 2 honeymoons. :) I'm so happy you are married!

    ReplyDelete