Sunday, November 11, 2012

Winter....

From what I hear, I'm probably the only wife in the world crazy enough to let her husband leave on a dirt biking trip after only having been married 3 weeks.

But away Billy went, gallivanting with a bunch of other crazy fanatics in the desert of Green River.

He loved it! So it was ok that i was by myself for a little bit.

While he was gone, it SNOWED LIKE CRAZY here!

This branch the size of a tree fell from a huger tree overhanging our driveway. Thank goodness it fell on the truck and not the oldsmobile!

When he returned, we worked the game, which was fine until it was over and we went out to work and it started snowing. Kinda cool, though, cus Grounds got off the hook a little and didn't have to do as intense a job cleaning. Phew.


And then we made this beautiful snow arch! 
 

It was sweet!! We were so proud of it. But now, unfortunately, it looks like this:


Haha it was kinda hard to make so that it was super stable, but it was still so fun.

In other news,

Billy's mom got her puppy, whose name is Charlie and who is smaller than Doug's paw almost. So cute!

Thanksgiving! Christmas!

We love love our ward. It is so great!

I got to talk to Sarah!!! (kinda, she was online sending her emails the same time i sent her mine and so whether it was against the rules or not, we emailed back and forth for a little. It was awesome!! She is doing so great, and I love her so much)

We are doing great and are rather ebullient. Woo!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Kris!!! That was the best blog! I didnt even know it was snowing saturday night. I guess I was long since asleep! And nice sweet blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome arch! Very awesome trimmed bushes too. Glad Billy got to dirt bike, next year Dad wants to go...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the most awesome snow arch I've ever seen!!! I'm totally jealous! Good Blob!

    ReplyDelete