Saturday, May 18, 2013

Late April

Here are some old pictures of some old happenings:

My LAST DAY of formal education! Mom and Dad dropped me off at this same place in front of the HFAC more than what seems like a billion years ago.



I also had a bumload of interviews and Billy did a lot of huge jobs, so here are the two worlds coming together at the dump:)


We took out the Free Bird. Bliss! 


And we went fishing with all you peeps--so fun! 


And then everyone was here!! This picture is a pretty accurate description of those entire two weeks--Char is just hanging out, summer and me are just paying attentiong and having a good time, Jamie was sadly sick, and Ally was always bouncing around.  



Billy with long hair--my long hair.  


And the result of a deceiving pepper shaker haha. 

Twas a good month indeed!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. You guys were the greatest hosts of all time to all the intrusions. Thanks! Congrats on graduating, and the new job and Billy's great enterprise. Glad the Free Bird got an adventure. Were those eggs good? I DON'T KNOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jamie was actually happily sick

    ReplyDelete