Saturday, July 20, 2013

Take 3: Blog Hiatt-us Justified!

Some time ago my sister CJ posted a blog entitled: Blog Hiatus Justified announcing that she is pregnant with her fifth child, due on Thanksgiving!

Awhile later, my other sister Jamie posted a blog entitled: Take 2: Blog Hiatus Justified announcing that she too is pregnant (with her third) due sometime late November, early December.

And I now post this blog, entitled Take 3: Blog Hiatt-us Justified!

I'm pregnant!

The Hiatts are soon to become more of an us, and thus not only was there a justified blogging hiatus, but there will also be a more established hiatt-us coming Jan 20 (or thereabouts).

Hooray! Through the first trimester! Man, was it a riot. (and by that I mean, what is this intense level of fatigue no human has ever experienced!?)


 

That look of apprehension on Billy's face was, in that moment, quite genuine and rather more like shock than anything, but has since turned into nothing but raring enthusiasm for the grand adventure ahead! WE ARE SO EXCITED!

I would promise more blogs in the future, but as no one in this family really seems to blog anymore anyway, I suppose I'll just promise to at least make a blog sometime after the new lil' Hiatt arrives :)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Hooray for babies! And we should all recommitt to blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so excited for you! You'll be a fabulous mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! 3 sisters pregnant!!! Krista. Baby! (in the words of dad..ahhaha!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just for the record, I have never uncommitted to READING blogs! So excited for grandbaby #10!!!!

    ReplyDelete