Tuesday, September 3, 2013

R!

It was the end of summeR! (thus the title of this post. Is my creativity fading because I'm not going back to school?)




Just know above all else that the saddest thing about this post is I couldn't get pictures of Billy's SWEET paver patio he made. Next post. It looks so good and his clients LOVED it. Loved it. Loved him. Automatically loved me. Loved my unborn child. Just because they were so impressed with Billy that everything associated with him was automatically worth loving.

But here are some other good pictures and updates (sorry about the weird font changes and stuff; we've been without internet and so everything about blogging is just hit-and-miss these days):

It was my birthday! Billy spoiled me like crazy all day! And Sarahho and her new and charmingly persistent friend Jordan decorated my car, as only Sarah could, complete with toilet paper and underwear. (This picture also doubles as a baby bump picture. It actually gets much bigger than that as the day wears on:) )

 

Notice, also the AWESOME skirt Summer made for me! I literally wore it for three days straight. Such comfort and joy!

I just wanted to be in the mountains with Billy for my birthday so we went camping and it was so fun, and the leaves are just starting to change, so it was beautiful.

I also enjoyed an initiating birthday trip to Tucano's. Yum!

Yesterday Billy started on this water feature project for these people in Orem. He dug that whole hole (6.5x4x1 feet. crazy) in like 3 hours. What? I couldn't do it.


I won this thing in a machine. Reminds me of that creepy croaky frog we had in our basement growing up that I just hated. But it was still cool to win.  

Notice also the sweet purse that I made yesterday.
And last night Billy finally convinced me to buzz his head! I was so nervous, especially after I made the first stripe, but he still looks dashing and friendly, so long as he smiles (haha but really he looks just as good and happy as ever!)

First day of school! Sad! Weird that I did not go. Instead I am just a real adult person just going to work and not looking at a single syllabus all day. I feel fine about it. But am sad that we will have to start doing homework soon instead of just sitting around and talking about the business and babies. Or probably the latter will happen while we pretend to do the former anyway.  

(not such a bad buzz, eh?)
Other notable events of the recent life:

Mackenzie Gregerson is leaving on her mission TOMORROW! The Lindes are so lucky to have that person coming to their neck of the woods!
One week from today and we will know if baby baby is a boy or a girl!!! Oh man oh man oh man! So excited.

Billy was able to feel the little guy/girl moving for the first time this week and it was even cooler to see him feel it move than it was for me to feel it move the first time, or close anyway.

That's all, I think. It is rainy here-weird! But life is good and more ebullient than it's ever been 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Cutest little bump, Kris!!!

    I'm glad that you had an underwear-ful birthday! I bet Sar was "pantie"ng as she ran away. Too bad she didn't stay and sing you a birthday thong. Sorry, just had to wedg(i)e that one in there. hahahha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no clever comment, but i do think its been too long since weve seen you

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahahahaha. I loved that post but Charina crept up there with such a good comment. I like Billy's hair and I like your baby and I'm so excited to know what it is so I can quit getting unknown looking stuff. And so glad you guys are living an ebullient life!

    ReplyDelete