Sunday, October 27, 2013

Zoey Jae

Perhaps in time, when you and I are as brave as Zoey, I'll share some thoughts about her life and the eternal impact it has had on ours.

For now, suffice it to say that our three days with her perfect spirit gave us the broken hearts Heavenly Father requires, allowed us to glimpse the overwhelming and incomprehensible joy of being a parent, brought us closer to each other and to our Savior than we've ever been and cemented our grateful testimonies that the little family we started one year ago will be united for endless years.

And thus, overall, this is a good experience.

We love you so much, Zoey Jae!



5 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful way to start this story. We love you guys so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is good. What beautiful daughters, both ours and yours. Families ARE eternal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this wonderful Hiatt family so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Zoey Jae, I love you both. Like Papa Roy said, I look forward to seeing you both running together someday.

    ReplyDelete