Monday, January 27, 2014

My Zoey Necklace

This is a post I took pictures for and meant to post long ago, but it is just finally making its appearance. 

Thank you for whoever contributed to the precious little necklace I now wear every single day. I don't know all who was in on it, but it was a surprise when I found out you got it (long ago in October) and I figured you probably all wanted to see it, if you haven't in real life already. 

Those are Zoey's actual real toes! So tiny. The beads are just for decoration. 

Not even as big as a quarter. 

I love this little guy because every day when I'm eating breakfast I look at my pictures of Zoey and when I'm leaving the house I always wish I could take her with me somehow! And then I am happy to remember that I'm wearing her little toes around my neck and that is good enough for me. They made one for Billy too, that he could carry on his keychain if he wants. So thank you for getting me and Billy such a perfect gift!

I won't mind if you ask to see it up close next time we are with each other and it is better in real life too. I know it's not really fair that I wear it at just the right spot where everyone can see what it potentially is but it's a little too close and personal to just peer right up next to it and get a closer look. But I'm happy to show you when we're together. 

Thanks again!



3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you took up close pics. I've been meaning to look up close but then always get distracted and never do. Next time I'm remembering for sure, that is so very precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! And you better believe I'm looking at it Friday! And I know my kids will love looking too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so sweet, Krista. I absolutely love that!

    ReplyDelete