Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Christmas Parties!

Ok, so I only actually have pictures from one party, but we have been having them. Tis the season!

The primary was in charge of the ward Christmas party this year, and we planned a "Night in Bethlehem" party. We set up the night before and it was joyous. 


The thing I was most excited and proud about was we asked Billy to make us a manger scene and he whipped this thing out in like a half hour and it was so cute and perfect!


He didn't make the little manger bed thing, someone else had that, but the frame with the gate and the sign he made! So fast and so perfect. Everyone loved it and i think Billy was pretty proud even though he was just humble about it. But we liked it so much!


The night of we just handed out food (which we got it from BYU catering and they forgot to give us our chicken and we were freaking out but we tracked it down right as the party started, thank goodness!). It was fun to dress up like Bethlehem people even if we weren't very good at it haha


The other thing I was so proud of and pumped about was our Primary kids! We made them all little halos out of tinsel strands and they were so adorable in their little Bethlehem clothes and singing their songs which I know they worked so hard to learn. I  love being in Primary and I love the primary kids!! 

Just look at that sweet manger scene. Good job Billy. 


We also had my infamous Costco work party, which ended up being kind of mediocre. haha we remember feeling last year kind of selfish about how the party made us feel and this year we just felt that right off the bat so we only ended up playing a few games and earning enough to buy a bag of chicken haha. It was good and fun though I guess. 

And there are more parties to come! And only 6 more days of work until I have two blissful weeks off and only 3 more days of school until Billy is done with school forever! Pray for him! 

1 comment:

  1. Great party!!! Wish we had that manger for our party this Saturday, it is SWEET. We're in charge of our party too and we're doing "Christmas in Nauvoo". I LOVE Primary! Good costumes too! Only a bag of chix?!? If you say free to me I'm all over it! Party hardy! And we have double prayers going for Billy and Sum!

    ReplyDelete