Monday, March 2, 2015

Carter Hilarity

When CJ and Eric took their President's Day trip and Jamie had the kids, Jamie had a thing at one point so we got the kids for a few hours and it was nothing short of pure Carter hilarity! We always have fun when the Carter kids come to our house, but this time was especially funny because all of my dress up clothes was out and they went to town with that goodness. 

Being a fancy lady was automatically the first goal: 

Oh my Brooke made us laugh SO HARD. We were dying. She stayed involved with the whole dress up deal longer than anyone else and kept adding layers and layers. Since "fancy lady" was the goal, she would put on a new item and then go make this ridiculous face at Billy that cracked us up and is just not adequately portrayed in a picture. 

I think she was trying to make a "fancy" face, but couldn't figure out how to get her eyebrows to work so I cannot describe exactly what the actual result was except that it made us laugh forever. I still am laughing imagining it at this moment. CJ, I don't know if you can ask her to recreate it, but it probably won't even be as good becuase she won't have all this ridiculous clothes on haha. It was so funny.



And of course CharlyAnn was precious as ever, and also made us laugh so hard. 


Brooke's second outfit was as magnificent as her first (the striped shirt is actual a pair of my leggings haha)

Viana being fancy and rich! Ram only dabbling, but mostly he lost interest and went and colored at the table instead.  

Even Billy got a turn, thanks to the girls! 


Come anytime, Carters! We laughed our heads off!


5 comments:

  1. I laughed my head off! Such good hilarity! And awesome dress up clothes too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed my head off! Such good hilarity! And awesome dress up clothes too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHAHAHA! i think my favorite accessory is the umbrella hat....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good ol MO!!!! Dress up was always my favorite spectator sport!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What the heck! My kids are crazy! That's so fun. Thanks for watching them!! My favorite picture is the one in which Brooke looks just like you. Can you spot it?

    ReplyDelete