Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Easters!

I love Easter! It is my favorite holiday! Billy and I decided to celebrate by making some little Easter baskets for our friends. One of our intentions was being kind and stuff, but really we were just glad for an excuse to buy delicious Easter candy and make cookies!
 


RKista. For any of you who know that reference.
 
These were the finished product! You can't really see, but there is all kinds of good candy in there! And people were excited to get them and we had fun being Easter bunnies! 
 
The rest of Easter was good with egg-dying with Melo and Mom and dinner with the Roy peeps and lots of good food and lots of wonderful General Conference with Billy's mom. It was so good! I do love the tradition of spending conference with Billy's mom. She is such a gem.
 
Also it was fun to cross stitch!
 
Until next Easter!

3 comments:

  1. I agree it's so fun to see family on holidays!! Thanks for coming up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cross stitch is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. woa, I am way impressed with that cross stitch! And I loved our little easter basket! There was some darn good candy in them, I must agree!

    ReplyDelete