Monday, December 7, 2015

October & November

Here's a run down on all the pictures we never posted!

Billy finished the paver driveway and it was easily one of his coolest projects. It turned out so good!


How did he do that!?






Our pellet stove was out of commission for a few days so we had to use the fireplace. It did virtually nothing in heating the house, but it sure gave a nice feel. 

Truman smiles


it snowed in the canyon for the first time! Just on the peaks, but it was beautiful!

Billy did this sweet job which involved a cool wall.

We dressed up as Wildstyle and Emmett for Halloween Ward party(Tru was the piece of resistance on Billy's back in a red box thing), but the night ended in disaster, so this is the closest we got to taking a picture. 

We ran most of the halloween half on Halloween with LaDon and it was great and fun!




Billy did cement on the same wall job and it made him nervous but it turned out really good!

Parents moving to Utah = uncovering hilarious treasures

Dancing for Tru after a run

Stacking firewood


First real snow in the canyon! It was beautiful!




Mosiah 11:11

And now a billion pictures of Truman!








And the completed product of Billy's last job of the season!


I will post Tennessee when I can!

5 comments:

  1. OH! I loved all of those pictures so much and I am so glad that I know what Tru looks like in real life. And that camp journal was SO stinking hillarious, especially the part about being like CJ. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Billy has skill to the max!!! Truman is so darn cute and so are you (long ago and still) hahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. everything about that blog was excellent. But, I must give out one necessary quote "oh no, no, no!" Do you know what pic and person that is referenced to?

    ReplyDelete
  4. There was so much hilarity in this post and it was worth the wait! Bum picture was my favorite!!! hahah! I am so glad that I can see what Tru looks like now that he is getting his real face! He is soooooo cute! Especially his impressive eyebrow skills! Good job Billy on your magnificent masterpieces! Incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What the hecktate is wildstyle and Emmett??? haha. Also, I love truman. I love him. And his eyebrows. And his likeness to King Noah I guess haha.

    ReplyDelete