Thursday, October 20, 2016

Before the Trip

Here's some haps from the beginning of October before our trip.


I dug out a little "sitting room" on my trail where I have now put a stump and will soon put a bench. It is a lovely little place to stop and sit and enjoy the view and Truman loves playing in the dirt up there.


We visited a museum with the Lindes. Ally is Truman's best bud!

Billy's skid hard at work. Looks like a sandbox haha

We took a trip to Delicate Arch with the Lindes and M&D. It was fun! 



Here's the job that looked like a sandbox in the last picture. It was a perfect job and Billy did a great job!

Some more ties that I made for my nephew.

Billy's bday!! Nothing fancy or exciting since we were going on a trip, but we ate roast and cupcakes and Billy is old!

Wildlife

We finally stocked up on pellets and our house is not freezing (as freezing) anymore! There are so many pellets!! I can't believe we will use all these bad boys!


That's it, that's all! 

2 comments:

  1. So happy you have pellets! That job looks like a park!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy you have pellets! That job looks like a park!

    ReplyDelete