Monday, August 14, 2017

Timp!

We decided to tackle Timp with our boys and it was SO fun! They both did great, Billy was the champ for carrying Truman and we got a goooood workout in. We did not make it all the way to the top becuase Truman was shivering when we stopped at the lake, but it was so great. 

Starting in the morning

Truman peeking at me from his carrier haha

My boys!

It was SO COLD at the lake! Mostly becuase of the wind. There was still a ton of ice floating in the lake, which was crazy.


This was my favorite time up Timp because a) I had my boys with me and b) there were so many waterfalls and way more crossings than I've ever had to do. It was so pretty and refreshing and fun! 

We had a good 'ol time! Happy birthday month to me!

Check out Happy Birthday to Truman post beneath this one!

3 comments:

  1. I love you and all your boys! I love Truman's birthday post as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun!! That's a handsome bunch of boys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha peeking truman! How weird that you have all boys that live with you...

    ReplyDelete