Monday, October 29, 2018

Anniversary Backpacking Trip!

Oh, we had such fun!!! Thank you M&D for making this possible!

For our anniversary we backpacked to the top of our mountain and camped. It was pure bliss and so so pretty. And it was totally awesome only hauling my crap instead of some kids and some crap. Seriously, not even a burden. 

Good thing, cus it was steep hike to the top!




We got there right when we planned and set up camp and got bundled up

Then we had some good Ream's sandwiches for dinner and since we had 4G up there we even got to watch some good Netflix Meat Eater episodes! Haha it was awesome and got us even more pumped for Billy's upcoming hunt


The morning was true paradise! I love waking up outside and that obsession was magnified by a billion on top of a mountain. Oh my it was so pretty and fun. 


Haha i just laugh when i see this picture cus I look so confused cus I couldn't figure out where to look haha

Oh, the morning was just so breathtaking!

Scouting for deer 






Getting back to the bottom, everything was still frosty

What a happy anniversary and what a happy day in a string of happy days of marriage! 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness!! I could not believe the beautiful views! I didnt even know such a thing was in UT. That must have been so nice to go up without kids and to be able to do your own thing at your own time! haha. And i laughed about the 4g.

    ReplyDelete