Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving!

I slipped into the depths of Charina blogdom, but I'm back! Don't worry, you probably won't get another till after Christmas. Here's a brief glimpse of all most of you saw in real life. And don't worry, it's all backwards.
Took a trip to Santa Monica Pier while we were in LA, and the weather was so nice and the water was so cold but so refreshing to be in the ocean!
Ally was just absolutely precious and entertained us to no end and could say "Krista is my favorite aunt" with perfection by the end of the week. (haha, that's a joke, she didn't really even like me that much. Especially at first)
A traditional me&bum picture! Seat belt, Krista/Summer face, and self-taken and all!

And Colorado was splendid in every way! I shniked Bum so good, and here's mom doing what she usually can be found doing! I remember the first time that CJ shniked us, mom "went shopping" then came back and said, "You guys! I found a turkey and it's still got it's head on!!" And there was CJ on the doorstep, but I was worried that there have been so many sister shnikes since that time that Summer already knew I was coming, but nope, totally got her! It was a joyous reunion.

And Colorad was just lovely, lovely, reminiscent, nostalgic, and tender! I must have taken 12000 pictures of Pikes Peak! And all is well back here at... home.....!!!!

2 comments:

  1. That all was so fun! I like schnikes. Poor Summer will only be able to schnike me and Dad and we'll be so old we'll probably have a heart attack! AAhhhhh...to be on the beach right now....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Krista! And good luck on finals! If you have time we are coming to Provo for Viana's birthday celebration Dec. 12...so schedule time now to play a tad with us then! :)

    ReplyDelete