Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Recent Joyous Adventures!

Just a brief summary of events in pictures:

Midway Ice Castles: SO COOL.


Senior's last game. Very great.


FHE Music video.....

I am on the floor......

Monroe visit!
CharlyAnn Jill Carter! Double chin and all!
There are SIX CARTERS!!!!



I WITNESSED CHILDBIRTH AND IT WAS AMAZING! CJ WAS A BEASTHOG! Thanks for the good trip, guys!

Also:
Hahahah Cecil really didn't want to touch the purse and he gave me the craziest look, but i got the picture!


Also,

Today I signed up for this:

And only ONE MONTH till THIS:

Needless to say, I am thriving :)

3 comments:

  1. Cool Kris! You were so close to Jimmer, you should have handed him your purse! Fun events! And I'm excited for your future runs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! that picture with cecil made me laugh. i always thought he looked like he thought we were all crazy when i saw him on campus. and does elise have a binky in her mouth? and you should go to midway for their swedish days (or something like that) on the 1st of sept. i hear it's quite the event!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahahhahaah! Cecil! I was wondering if he was actually touching it! How are you doing on getting your jimmy lil' white gramma purse?

    ReplyDelete