Sunday, February 27, 2011

Just Because it's Bloggin Day

CJ and I drove home from Colorado with much success and enjoyed a fine night in 108. Ram hahaha.... oh, Ram.
You better believe CJ is in that bathroom. haha.


We took some girls from the ward to Red Robin to bond. The blond girl on the right is the RS Pres and she is pure!
The clan. We bonded. It brought me GREAT joy.



Also, on Saturday I went and ran a 10k in Delta, UT, which is a random, cow-smelled place. It was a very tiny race (the whole group we brought swept top 3 of both races) and the prize for winning was a FREE PAIR OF RUNNING SHOES!!!!!! They legitimately gave me a pair of $90.00 running shoes! They took me to the store, pointed to the wall of shoes, and told me to take my pick! It was the most amazing thing i have ever experienced, I felt like I was in a movie.

On the way home we listened to the game on the radio! YEAH BYU!!! We're looking at a potential #1 seed and a top 3 position in the nation! WOOT!

That is all. Elise made those delicious cake bites from Corinne's wedding and you now see why my love for her grows ever greater as the days go by.

5 comments:

  1. how cool to get a free pair of shoes!

    and....is that ron weasley with you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christine is so grrrrrrreat. Tell her I said hi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Krismo! CJ was apparently going fotty or foop. Fun bunch of girls. Brenda looks great. Nice running!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1)RAM! That is so funny! I am so glad you took that picture!!!
    2)HOly massive amounts of girls at Red Robin!!!
    3)Were there birds at the Delta race as advertized??
    4)That is so cool to win shoes!!!
    5)Brandon Davies...sad

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahahahahh. that picture of ram is SO funny. Laughter. I can't believe they just let you pick any ol' shoe you wanted!! that is the coolest thing ever!! I'm glad you won! Now, on to Boston!

    ReplyDelete