Sunday, September 11, 2011

Fall and Summer!

It's been so long since I blogged that blogger won't cooperate and I can't seem to get all the pictures I wanted and this is definitely not the order I wanted for them, but life. is. good!

We had a ward activity called Six-Minute Speed Bonding (Unfortunately, we did not call is SMSB, but it was a roaring success nonetheless). We just had 6 different 6 minute games and it was joyous, but the BEST part was we had everyone wear something ridiculous just to get them out of their comfort zone since the objective was bonding. As nearly everyone was wearing random dress up clothes from my past, It was yet another moment where I thanked the day Mom told me to bring my dress up box to college.


Haha, just imagine! This kid had no idea he was wearing a mu-mu from my great-grandma's closet!


The girl on the left is my 24th roommate, Mackenzie. She is as dear as the dearest I've ever had and feisty as they come. We love her!



And of course, Brenda and Kelcey are still around!
(Side note, since I know you are all anxiously awaiting the update: Brenda came home from the summer where she reunited with her missionary, only to inform us she wasn't so sure about it anymore! We are still waiting in suspense to see what adventures will arise on the journey to Mt. Doom! Also, she is CRAZY! Way more large and in charge, and with as sharp as ears as ever. What a dear soul!)

2ft. Prosthetics is still thriving. We had a recruiting fair and I think it will help us draw in some good potential. Bueno.



I hiked Mt. Nebo with a bunch of peeps and Summer!!

It was GORGEOUS and so fun!



(NEBO) (If you couldn't tell)









It was SO pretty and So fun and the best part was, I was with Summer!


Summer and I also went with Elise and her little sister to go INDOOR SKYDIVING!!! I tried with all my might to get pictures on, but it wouldn't work so alas. It was AMAZING and we were just flying in the air!

Also, Elise threw me a surprise party.

School is SO busy, but good. I am in a creative writing class and a memoir class and a Shakespeare class, so I write like crazy ALL the time. Also--accounting. basdfljaoiusadf. Thank goodness for LaDon.

I was all excited to make a blog of all these adventures I'm having with Summer before she did because I thought she would, but nope! She is just having a joyous college life, and so donuts are the next best thing. Which is great!!! I always knew having Sum at BYU with me would be the best thing ever, and it is.

St. George in 3 weeks and counting!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Oh Krista that is so wonderful and the most heart warming part of the whole post is to see how much you and Summer are still play mate buds!! And your jumping Nebo picture could probably win a photo contest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah! Kris!! I love reading all of these adventures and knowing that was i was part of them! ha! thats so fun, thanks for letting me tag along. And i love that 'also, elise threw you a suprise party'! WOo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahah! I was wondering how that surprise party was! HOpefully great! Great activity idea!

    ReplyDelete