Friday, December 28, 2012

From Lise

We have been without internet in our pleasant little duplex as of late, but there is much for a blog in the near future. 

As for now, enjoy THIS BLOG by our very own dear Elise, because I sure did. (Made me cry.) Not to mention it was an amazing recall of an event that is just  blur to me (she even remembered what we ate and things like that) and she talks about all of you.

As a sneak peek and a tactic to convince you to read the whole thing, I'll just note that one of my favorite parts was the fact that she thought it was weird we like to wrap those chocolates so much. I  never thought it was, but I guess, in the end, it is. 

Thank you, Lise! I cherish you to the ends of the world!!

(More blog to come, now that I have some internet in Colorado, where we are)

1 comment: