Friday, July 11, 2014

This blog post is about Billy!

Because I think he is great but I noticed that almost always in my blogs I talk all about myself and then have like one sentence at the end of Billy. Partially cus he doesn't really like being spotlighted, but too bad for him cus his doings deserve more than one sentence! 

For example, my dream come true! He built me a picnic table! 

On 4th of July he was going to work in the morning but decided that was lame and that he would rather build a picnic table, which is something we've been wanting for so long. And he loves building and so he did build it! 

At 11 he arrived home with the wood from Home Depot



And by the time Summer and Andy came over for lunch at 12:30ish, the table was all done and ready to enjoy some July 4th BBQ on!  

(Also notice the makeshift shade Billy and Andy crafted for us! Andy is also great!) 

So there is one good thing about Billy. And we sure love this table!

Also, Billy takes me camping and always remembers all the things we need to prepared in the wilderness and starts fires with tinders and flint n steel and finds the best camping spots and always wears his orange flannel. This is where he took us to camp on the 4th of July. 




Next Billy spotlight, he got the sweetest job ever that he designed from scratch with is own landscaping skills and knowledge and is now building with same said skills and knowledge! 


It is pretty intense! He is building this incredibly huge water feature. Oh man I'm nervous, but so far so good!  
Somehow he knows how to do these things and can also drive around huge machinery. And also have a business. Crazy. 


I love Billy so much and am pretty sure I would just crumble up into a teeny little ball of misery without him, aside from all the picnic tables and water features and stuff. He is more tender than his hobbies/work make him appear, and I depend on him for pretty much every need, which he so happily, humbly and selflessly fulfills. 

Go Billy!


2 comments:

  1. Loved this post! What a catch. And that is one beautiful picnic table! I'm showing the picture to zac because he has been reading about woodworking lately and would be so impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the cool picnic table!? And way to go, Billy, who just whips it out like that. Nbd. Gorgeous camping spot. I saw that picture and wondered if Billy drove that tractor thing, and you bet he does! Crazy!!! Impressive! Billy is legit!!

    ReplyDelete