Friday, August 1, 2014

Au-gust it's my turn 1: Birthday month!

In honor of May(be) and June(ver) and July(ke) it?, Au gust it's my turn to attempt the daily blog!

Just a warning that there's not a ton of exciting things that happen every single day of my life, so hopefully I don't get too real on you and every blog post is just about me staring out this window by my cubicle: 

But if it is, hopefully you can at least be entertained by the things I do, like this page of the Morinda Access newsletter I designed and created: 

The "paper" is the handout we send to our distributors to let them know about this new program, but I didn't want to just stick the handout into the newsletter, so I spiffed it up. It reminded me of those children's books of teenage girls writing in their diaries who write a little then draw pictures of what they were talking about, like of the boy with cooties in their class and pointing an arrow to him and writing, "cooties!! ewww!" 

The good news is, last night Billy and I stayed up past midnight just to usher in birthday month!!!! Happy August Birthday Month all!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad it's BIRTHDAY month!!!! And it's so great you have a window. And you make cool stuff. Like a blog post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAYAYAYAYA!!!! So excited for birthday month and Au gust it is your turn! Also, cool thing you designed! I have no idea what it is for, or what QU's are or IPC or any of that shennanigans are but it sure looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete