Saturday, October 4, 2014

Some Randy's

Here's some stuff I've photographed since the last time I blogged. 


We've had so many meals made almost entirely out of stuff from my own garden! Deliciousness and proudness. 

You may know that our freezer struggled for awhile because Billy would put in his ice trays every morning and water would leak everywhere so everything was just an ice kingdom. Which you know is bad news for me cus i HATE HATE ice.  
But i wanted to surprise Billy by cleaning it out so I was brave and got out a knife to chip it away. Good news! When i started chipping, the whole thing lifted up!

I had to wear gloves! I was scared!

We went to CJ's cross country meet in Payson. IT WAS PURE JOY! CJ looks awesome and is totally rocking the coaching thing. 






Billy had to make a bug collection but since he started so late, we were worried about finding all the bugs. I of course considered it a tender mercy when this little guy showed up on my computer screen at my usually bug-less work building. 



We caught a bunch but were always too scared to open up our existing containers in case the bug got out, so every new bug got a new container. 

I was sad when he had to kill all the bugs. But he caught enough and turned it in! So it was good. 


Heaven came to my grocery store. I bought myself and Jamie a bag and ate both of them. Sorry, Jame. 

Looks like that's about it. Obviously not too thrilling of a time haha, but that's what we're doing! I'm just trying to get used to making dinner before 9:30 because Billy actually comes home at like 6 these days instead of almost bed time! It's crazy! 


1 comment:

  1. hhahahahahah! I love that you gave every bug his own container. hahahaha. I am jealous that you can just go watch CJ's cross country meets and also see the Lindes at the same time. So Great!

    ReplyDelete