Saturday, September 5, 2015

We live in the mountains!

You can be sure that over the next several years my blog will be inundated with pictures of a) Truman b) Mountain living

So here is a blog about living in the mountains: 


FREAKY spider. But mostly cool once I found out it wasn't poisonous. But still disconcerting when it stopped being on the side of our garage every day, cus where is it now?


AWESOME hikes right outside my front door 



Weird banana slugs

More cool hikes



Deer in the backyard every day

The leaves are changing, I am SO excited!

Most of my makeshift garden did pretty good!

Mom's a wild turkey (in my neighborhood)!!

We love living in the mountains!

3 comments:

  1. That is an impressive pepper, spider and wild creatures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the slug??? And your make shift Garden did better than my real garden. I got 4 cherry tomatoes and 2 peas! Miserable non green thumb! Wah....Moms a wild turkey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the spring can we go on some of your favorite hikes together? How did you keep the deer from munching your garden?

    ReplyDelete