Monday, October 19, 2015

Life as of Late

Ok, I know this is just a billion picutres of Truman. Sorry. There's some other elements of our life mixed in with all the Tru pictures but hopefully you can enjoy any part of this blog!


First smile caught on camera


He likes bathing a little more now


But he sure hated it back then




 I give Billy his haircuts outside now because we live in the wilderness and we own our backyard so we can do whatever we want. This last haircut took place at night so we had to have some cool lighting.



We turned on our stove the other week and it is awesome and heats the house nicely. It sounds like a popcorn popper as the pellets fall into the stove part so it took me awhile to stop asking who was making popcorn in the middle of the night when it would come on.

Thank you for the cool shirt, Char! 


Billy started playing soccer with some guys in the ward. He's the goalie. I went and watched him one night and it was fun and he did great!

Our dryer broke:( So Billy tried to fix it but it was like a billion years old so we ended up just having to buy a new one.



Tru loves hanging out with MeeMaw! And I love being able to use their internet and hang out with them too!

concentration!!


Truman got my morningness. He is just a happy cooing little guy in the morning, no crying or anything. Just laying there and looking around.


Blessing day! Mom made the best outfit and Billy gave Tru such an awesome blessing.


Neighborhood walk




Sleepin in

That's all!

4 comments:

  1. I have been wanting a million pictures of Tru!! Thank you for delivering! He is huge! And he is so cute! I love the smiling pictures! I would love to take credit for that biker shirt, but I gave you a different biker shirt. ;) Good Job whoever gave you that one though!!!!

    ReplyDelete