Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Snow Running and Skid Steer!

Life is going and going good! Here are the main 10 things about it for the Hiatts these days: 

1. Billy working his brains out and initiating the new skid steer he bought!
2. Me training for my 50 miler and running like a crazy!
3. Truman being cute and rolling around. Still no teeth, but he rocks his schedule and loves to eat!
4. The mountain life has never been more glorious. I am building a trail up our mountain!
5. Conference, Easter and general church going brings us happiness and we love our calling!
6. I play on a rec league vball team and it is so, so fun!
7. Truman is cute! And he's already 9 months. Crazy! 
8. Lolo's is closing:( 
9. We are going to Colorado and camping this weekend!
10. Life is good! 

Here's the pictures to prove it: 




Summer and Eliana came and it was gloriously fun!




Fat legs








The neighbor girls discovered our house is fun to play at and our baby is fun to dress up. 

Truman discovered where I am all those hours he is lounging in his stroller.

This is it. The very machine. It seems to be a near perfect addition to the family besides the fact that it has inspired Billy to want to buy more such machines haha


We went to Taylor Woodward's band's album release. Unfortunately, the post got the better of him in this picture. 

Spanish Fork Peak & Nebo


My trail! I pretend I am Billy and build rock stairs


Little bitty Squaw Peak


We cooked dinner in our backyard and Billy was buried in a hole starting the fire haha

Then he caught the chicken wandering in our yard!

That's it, that's all! Until next time!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you keep that chicken! good job being skid steer owners! I know desperately want to come see your house when it is NOT covered in feet of snow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You run on top of mountains!! I want to climb your trail!

    ReplyDelete