Monday, May 16, 2016

April/May

Time to upload some pics! Here's the haps of late:

Billy has taken to fishing while I run. Here he is with Truman napping behind him. 

Meanwhile I was exploring the course and it is still quite covered in snow! yikes

But Billy caught some good fish and Tru wasn't quite sure what to make of it. 

We had some friends over for some BBQ and the next morning I discovered Billy's attempt at cougar baiting (he'd love to see one show up in our yard though I am not quite so enthusiastic)

Tru playing with Charlie

And being more excited to explore the world while I run

Billy had an employee kickoff meeting and it was great. a) I was in my secretary element creating an employee handbook and posters and reservations and all that jazz b) We had an easel and a private little area at Pizza Pie Cafe so Billy could present some information to his peeps c) Pizza Pie Cafe! d) I think his guys thought it was all pretty legit and they do seem to like and respect Billy so I would say it was a success


I went to Logan to see Sarah graduate with her Masters and it was pretty awesome! Good job, Sarahho! 

Billy hiked to meet me on my run with Tru in the kelty instead of the pack and the report was that it was a good hiking pack

Tru now rides in the cart instead of in his carseat in the cart and it is funny.

Tru with his cousin Lily



The view of the neighborhood across the street from my trail

Father-son profile simliarity!

That's it for now, not too much going on. My race is in 3 weeks and also Billy's big BYU job will be started and finished around the same time so perhaps we can do some more camping or such!

4 comments:

  1. WOw what an awesome view! Right from your house! And good job on helping billy! Looks amazing! He basically lucked out that you are so good! Also, I lvoe that smiley picture of Tru. So presh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this blog! But mostly was sad the whole time that I am not in UT enjoying all of these things with you!! When did Tru become so old and suddenly has a little personality? ANd wow, Billy looks old and tan. Good job on the PPC. And thats so great for Sar. I had not idea she was even graduating. Ah, so many good things in this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That view is better than a postcard! And Truman sure looks proud of himself on that lil car!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3 weeks!!! Good luck with the training!! Also, having an easel just makes everything more legit. Way to secretary it up, you totally rocked that.

    ReplyDelete