Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Fourth of July, Hiking, East Ridge

Well, here's some pictures!

Now that my race is past and I don't necessarily have to run, I hike! It is nice because I can still go on the trails when I have Truman. 

The other week I went with my ward friend, rode up the Sundance lift, hiked down to Stewart Falls, then back down to Sundance.


 Watermelon Truman

Billy got to come with us one Saturday on a hike in right fork.

For the Fourth we watched  CJ and Eric in the big debut as Revolutionary love birds! It was FANTASTIC and CJ & Eric (aka Mary and Johnny) nailed it!
 Also, shooting in Monroe was fun.

On the actual Fourth we took Cynthia and M&D on one of our favorite trails. Cynthia had always wanted to go so it was a great way to spend our day off. 








Tent bags are always too small, so I made a new one to replace our old, ripped, nasty one. 

Billy finished another big job, probably his most modern landscape to date. I wish the wheelbarrow wasn't in this pic, but take note of the sweet Target balls, the separated steps and driveway and the linear plant choices. 

Also, the enormous amounts of dirt that used to be here but aren't. This backyard started as a hill that went from the house to the mountain.

More hiking, this time on a trail that I've never been on! It was wonderful!



The deer are becoming quite comfortable in our yard these days...


Aaand Billy is currently in the middle of (and a day ahead of schedule) on the big BYU job for the new Hinckley Center paver entrance. He is rocking it. 



Next up, Truman's birthday and family reunion!

4 comments:

  1. such a joyous post! I hope you're keeping track of all your beautiful trail hiking and which are the best ones!! Way to go BILLY for being a whole day ahead of schedule on the HInckley Ctr, woooooo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First thing I noticed---nice roof for Truman's backpack! Second, Is Billy paving ALL of BYU?? That's what it looks like. That's HUGE! Third, great post! If I didn't know how much the target balls cost, I'd want one. They look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many good pictures! Truman just keeps getting cuter and cuter!! I can't believe he is going to be one. I can't wait to see him! Good job to billy on totally dominating the modern house! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Geez! You guys are just rocking at your life right now! Billy is so cool. I cant believe he made that whole drive way in the hinckley center. And Truman's hair is so cute! Sweet hicking backpack. Also, do deer regularly come into your backyard?! I cant wait to see you!!!! Happy birthday TRU!!

    ReplyDelete