Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Happy Halloween!!

It seems blogging is going the way of the buffalo in this family but I have a default thought of, "I must blog!" 

We went to CJ's state meet and it was the best best best best!!! Jamie stuck around with the kids while i chased CJ while she chased her kids and they did great!






We tried some fishing at the reservoir with no luck. 



This is my morbid Halloween story. I decided I wanted to put up some decorations since we actually get trick or treaters at this house, so I copied Charina and made some spiders. I was hanging them on a web on my front porch and was feeling festive and spooky and Halloweeny. I suddenly heard a fast wooshing up ahead and looked up to see a flock of birds just flying so fast. I could hear them! It was crazy! Then all of a sudden I heard a big THUMP and realized that one of them must've gotten misdirected and flown into our window. I looked down at the porch expecting to see a dazed bird cus usually when that happens they just hop up and fly away but instead I looked and saw a sad bird, flopped on the ground and spilling blood from his little mouth!! It was so sad, I watched him die and then I went into a panic attack! I had to leave the porch but was also just kind of laughing cus suddenly my Halloween decorations had just become very realistic and maybe a little too festive! 



Me and Billy and Tru went to the pumpkin patch down the road. Even though we got there 15 minutes before it closed it was still so fun! The corn pit was the best!

Then I went there with the Lindes and it was so fun and we ate tons of good donuts!

Billy went on his first campout with his deacons and had a blast.

We went to our ward Halloween party as Dad and a cow. Billy was a fighter pilot and I was an Olympian and Tru was the cow. I copied the idea from Summer when Eliana was a baby. 


And we topped actual Halloween off with a little blood and stitches by getting my cerclage. phew! 

All is well here! Onto November!

2 comments:

  1. That was all fun, scary and successful, what a great October!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever you do, DONT stop blogging!! It is not dying out...really Jame is the only one who has died out. Anyways, sorry about that sad bird incident. That reminded me of when I went to visit you at work and we saw basically the same thing happen. But good COW! Tru looked so cute and I bet everyone loved it! Nice idea on the other costumes too. I was an olympian this year too! Ha! I miss you guys!!

    ReplyDelete