Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Christmas & New Years

Christmas! New Years!

It was a white Christmas, we got probably a foot overnight and that was joyous!

I did not know how much Truman would understand Christmas or if he would be excited about his bike or what, but he was so excited about his bike and got right on and rode it around! It was the absolute epitome of my Christmas miracle. I loved it. 

Burton did good rolling around and eating wrapping paper!

Truman totally got into the present thing and was thrilled about his books and gun. And bike!

Burton got his first tooth for Christmas!

We had many joyous family partyings on Christmas and it kicked our bums. The next morning all four of us were sick. 


But we still did manage to have a good end of the year.






I did not take pictures, but we had a relaxing visit in St. George with Melo and Mom and we stayed up until 3 on New Year's with the Carters and it was great and fun! 

It has been so warm that Billy is still able to work some, but he has also done some good kitchen work. We have pulls on our cabinets!!! What a whole new world! And i made some curtains out of our old sheets. It has already changed the kitchen. I can't wait for a backsplash!


Ok, caught up, phew!

3 comments:

  1. Hooray for new posts!! I love the curtains! They really do make a great difference...they look so nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy that truman likes his bike! Thats really exciting that you guys had a good christmas. The boys are SO cute together and I cant believe how tall and skinny Truman is.

    ReplyDelete