Sunday, October 25, 2009

Homecoming and Life!

Life continues to be joyous!! And CRAZY! This weekend was homecoming, which, who even knew you actually went to that, but we did, and it was so so so fun! We went with our dates to Savers and got some crazy outfits then went to a dance that was all glow, so everyone was wearing glowy stuff and there were black lights and such and it was so hot and so good! (Side note, between going from savers to our house to eat dinner, we got rear ended!!! First car mishap i've ever been in, and it was an adventure, but all is well. If you want the full details, i'll talk to you later) It was nostalgic to wear overalls!!!
Life is also still wonderful in other ways! We had our first co-ed volleyball game in which I was elected to be a setter- weird rotation, but we won, then our wonderful-not-on-the-team roommate made a steak dinner for all of us! (by the way, second boy up on the right in this picture is 6'4" and BEASTLY, so there you go. success)
There's still plenty of work going on- this is us studying for our first american heritage midterm. botched. but above average!


And whatever running I can do I do, even though life is so crazy, it sometimes doesn't happen. But Char and I ran a costume race and she beat a punk rocker (who was not friends with the honor code) and she sprinted into the finish with her little hat a twirlin'! I dressed up as a Spartan.


And I'm still dodging swine flu and eating rather nicely! look at that!


So all is well, I just finished surviving the absolute hardest weeks of my entire life, but I feel all the ready for the harder ones comin!
And BYU did not do so good in the game, but maybe if anyone wants to come watch with me, we will beat Air Force!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. SOOOO FUN!!!! Glad life is good! Good food, good friends, good fun, what else is there?? Thanks for the post, you and your roommates must be the cutest girls ever accumulated in one spot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kris, you cook!? I had no idea. Did you take a picture of you as a spartan? haha....remember that book we read about the little boy and his grandma and then how i found your husband? haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Krista, that is so wonderful. I love all of it. ANd guess what, you will be proud of me, I've been running for one week now. 7 days out of 8! (rest on Sunday, you know?) Anyway, thanks for letting me live vicariously through your blog. And way to take American Heritage...great lectures but beastly tests!!

    ReplyDelete