Monday, January 11, 2010

Back Again!

Roommates have never been dearer, classes have never been more enlightening, food has never been scarcer, BYU has never been more endearing, winter has never been colder, and life has never been better!

I really like all my new classes, and I already feel like I have a better feel for college things than I did before and I can't wait to learn more! Someone actually asked me for directions on campus today! (I had no idea where he was talking about, but I pointed in a direction and pretended!!!) (Just kidding, I kind of knew, but you know how I am with directions!)

My new calling is Relief Society Greeter! I am so excited!

We got 25 new boys in the ward and 4 new girls! Most of the boys are weird RMs, but they do give quite better sacrament talks than everyone else, so that's good.

I have quite nothing interesting to say, but I did my poem for ward prayer. And my roommates and I literally spent more than 42 straight hours in each other's presence!!! We didn't even leave our apartment for a whole miserably glorious day of unproductivity! It was so fun and terrible!

And we went to a dance. And I don't really have any pictures to put up....Sorry, Bum.
Dinner at the end of the unproductive day. We finally got enough gumption to go to the temple (even though I shniked in with Charina's reccomend hahaha but hey! I guess if she's worthy enough to be married I can tell a little lie to get into the temple on her reccomend!) (That's a joke. It was all clear and worthy even though, yes, my actual reccomend is in Virginia) Anyway, we look a LOT better there than we did all day. I didn't even want to post our day pictures becuase they were so rough.
This dance was a rockstar dance but I was at campus watching a movie for a class, so I had no goodness, which made me sad. Alas, it was incredibly fun anyway!

3 comments:

  1. YeeHaw! I'm so glad life is so great. I laughed my head off over the temple recommend. "Welcome to the temple Sister Roy." Perfect calling for you, after all you do come from the friendliest ward in the kingdom! We miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man...you went to the temple with a not you recommend! AH!
    Watch me rock your roommates names so that they know they are welcome to come hacve a glorious weekend in Monroe with the Carters...
    in your picture on your post it is Chelsea on the left and Rachel on the right...eh? Am I right??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pis....you are such a goofball. You make me miss BYU! I love it there...but not mroe than I love Jimmy!!!! Cheer extra loud for the cougs next time you go to a game. We're bumpin up in the national rankings!

    ReplyDelete