Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Three Day Weekend!

Twas a good weekend! We went to the volleyball game vs. PU (I'd hate to have to cheer for that stinky team) and we dominated them. HOLY men's volleyball is sweet and good and those people are huge!

It was joyous to bond with my roommates and right at the moment when I was mentioning my idiosyncratic Book of Mormon to them, I looked down at the bleachers below, and who should be standing there, but Bro. Wilson himself!
It was one of the more ironic moments of the night, and we think that next to him was the wayward son he always mentioned in class. I only wish you all knew his strange idiosyncracies, he is the quirkiest old man ever, and he cheered just as strangely as he taught class!
After the twins went home to Layton for the weekend, we had days of fun, including a twister battle and a trip to the nickle arcade! It was so fun!! And it reminded me of a)Manitou Springs, so that was fond B) all the hours i wasted away in my childhood playing arcade games on our computer and C) our new year's trip to chuck e cheese! Elise and I were sad Rach and Chels were gone, but I won enough tickets to buy us all a pair of blowy lips. So we still bonded once they got home by making up a blowy lip language.

The four of us have decided to stick together next year, even though we were surprised Elise still wanted our loudness around. We are more than joyous to have her though!

That's all. Just thriving!

3 comments:

  1. Ok, so this is the third time I've written this comment. Maybe you could have a different way to do it, cause I write a comment and then have to sign in and then it erases my comment because I'm signing in....AAAH. Here's the short version cause I'm afraid it will be gone again. Nice lips, where the heck is that arcade, we should go/how come we've never been before? Glad you're thriving. By the way, nice camera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes- same feeling on the posting comment-ness from mom. Evil. Anyway. LOVE BYU MEN'S VOLLEYBALL! it's so powerful and wonderful and you just want to kill a volleyball so bad after games...do you agree? Anyway, you are great and i enjoy you ever so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, I love the nicklecade...did you play the basketball shooting coins game that gives you TONS o tickets??
    This picture is harder because you have goofy faces, but at the vball game is it Elise, you and Chelsea???

    ReplyDelete