Friday, January 15, 2010

Whoa!


Right now I am sitting in the upper level of the Wilk, people watching between my classes while I eat lunch. You can tell because I took a picture of it and now it is on my blog. That's pretty crazy! I just took a picture, imported it to my computer, connected to the internet, opened up my own personal blog, uploaded the picture on it, and now you are looking at what I am looking at in this same instant! I took the picture at 1227 and now it's 1230 and the whole process is done. Whoa! Now that is crazy! Technology is cool!

I just finished reading and discussing King Lear in my english class, which is a great class. I have never been scared in an english class before, but now I am with old, married people who are smart, but it's going great and I really liked King Lear.

Hm.... 30 seconds later and you also got an update of the last hour of my life. Weird!

Just thought you might appreciate an update, and since it only took me five minutes, there you go!

2 comments:

  1. Whoa, that is SO cool, not only a peek into your life but a peak into your brain. AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hooray for english classes with old married people! I too took an english class the second semester of my freshman year with old married people...there was even one girl married to a football player...he must have been D-line or something, so he would come pick her up, and not only were they old married people, they were old married and BIG people! :)

    ReplyDelete