Wednesday, March 10, 2010

LIFE IS EBULLIENT!


Adventure #1: Yesterday i read about this concert in the Daily Universe and it sounded interesting and free and so i attended it with the thought of "I am a spontaneous college student with opportunities and experiences at my feet, i will now take advantage of them" Well, I went. And after saying he had some announcements that were "probably well known" he asked us to turn off our cell phones and other "natural noisemakers"! I thought he was talking about farting or something until i realized he meant talking. hahah. He then offered a prayer that started "We are....grateful for the gift.... of... hearing" hahaha. It reminded me of sis. Macgill being thankful for tomatoes!

ANYWAY, it was cool! They take the top off of a piano and all the people stand around it and play the strings. It mostly sounded like a bunch of ill Chinese cats, but it was really cool!

Adventure #2: SPRING SING! It was the classic roadshow experience! People walking across the stage holding signs describing the scenes, thespians coming out of our ears, cheesy mormon jokes, etc. etc. We had the newsies and we sang about the testing center! It was great and fun!
Adventure #3: Bonding! We shniked some apartments with heart attacks. Elise was feeling a little under the weather, so we added Chay and Ashley, the two on the end.

Adventure #4: We still all go to devotionals every tuesday! We get quite a big group these days, and it's fun to go to together and the devotionals are always good.
Adventure #5: I have tons of food in my house!
Adventure #6: I'm pursuing my dream of working in the lost and found!
Adventure #7: I LOST MY MOST PRECIOUS USB DRIVE WITH MY LIFE ON IT! PLEASE PRAY FOR ME TO FIND IT!
Adventure #8: Life is just joyous! We are happy and productive, but ready for these classes to be over!

3 comments:

  1. #1 I thought it was going to be an adventure of watching an autopsy or some funeral looking thing. Piano plucking...who knew?
    #2 Either there was no pics of Spring sing or that's why Rach and Chels are matching or the glasses gig was for 2 and 3.
    #3 I like the shades. Come on SPRING, you can DO it!!!!
    #4 Way to be devout (isn't that a funny word)
    #5Let's hear it for SAMS
    #6 You could satisfy so many people's dreams, I hope you get it. Maybe you'll have an advantage since you require their services so often...
    #7 So sad, we'll continue to pray
    #8 I'm so happy you're so happy. You only have like 6 weeks to go. LUCKY
    #9 I love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was JUST about to text you and tell you that you were grossly overdue for a blog. Then I clicked on your name and low and behold...BLOG! Your life is wonderful!! CTR and don't use anyone elses temple recommend to go to the temple. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i totally thought he meant farting too!!! what a happy life you have.

    ReplyDelete