Monday, February 15, 2010

More I Suppose

I thought I had mastered blogger, but it is never to be done. Alas. Here are some photos of my recent life!
We had a huge formal/semi formal dance and getting ready was one of the best moments because we are all from all girl families and we've all played the "get-ready-for-the-dance" game a thousand times and so when we were all there getting ready together, scrounging for bobby pins, hunting for lotion, sewing each other into our dresses, screaming, rotating curling irons through the 2 plugs in our tiny bathroom, all squeezing into the tiny bathroom, etc, etc., it was glorious!
So here's the train, I'm sewing Rach into her dress that wouldn't quite zip up, and Rach is fixing Chels's hair. We all three then turned and did Elise's hair in 3 minutes before realizing i wanted to wear a different dress and fixing me into that one as the boys were knocking. It was fabulous!
We look kind of rough after some dancing. But it was fun!
This is us with the girls across the hall. They are pretty wild, but it was joyous.
They had a 10000 dollar budget for this dance, so there were limo rides! I mostly justl ike Rach's smile in this picture! It's huge!


WATER POLO!!! hahahahhahaha. Elise is about to fall out of her tube, as we all probably did 12 times each in this game. hahah.
This is a good picture becuase I am in the top pink tube, and that's rach in the one near the bottom of the picutre. And obviously, you an see we are just laughing at each other. We got slaughtered, but it was so fun.
We went to the gymnastics meet, which was just funny becuase EVERY time a girl does something, the ENTIRE team scurries from one end of the gym to the other to congratulate her. Those girls are super strong though!

Then it was Rach and Chels's Birthday! Elise and I stayed up late and made posters to decorate our house, then we got up early and made them breakfast and they thought that was what all our whispering was from the night before, but nonon, the surprises still came when we took them to a cupcake shop that night. Meanwhile, the entire ward was getting in our apartment to surprise them when we came home!!!

We had to stall on the way home, though, so this is us taking a gratuitous picture.

Then all the billions of people. There were so many, I was surprised!
This is a picture absolutely defining the twins. Can you guess which is which? The one on the right would laugh hysterically at her very visible throat because we always make fun of her for throwing her head back into the eternities when she laughs!

In other news:
We signed a housing contract with Regency!
I ran up Y mountain!
The Carters came to visit me! CJ won the twin game, first try, no hesitation, and there was much fondness and screaming at our reunion!
I applied for Sports Camps and had an interview with Charina's former co-workers!
My calling is the best ever ever ever!
Life is Good!
Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. That was GREAT!!! Did you steal the twins anything for their birthday? You guys are all such beauties! Glad life is good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you type that correctly? TEN thousand DOLLARS??? My goodness. Welp, it looks like it was fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved that post! I love your college life!!

    ReplyDelete