Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Oh my. We are odd.

Here is an excerpt I ran across today while reading one of my journal entries:

"The kind of deep silence that makes you orchestrate your bronchioles to ensure their syncopation with the surrounding and flowing atmosphere while simultaneously breathing in the thoughts of your deepest mind."

After reading this, I first thought... whaaatt? I wrote that? and then I thought of CJ's recent sharing of journalness and concluded that the silence I'm describing here must also have something to do with her "split-second in time" and ultimately,

we are odd.

3 comments:

  1. Oh krista, the world really did need 9 years in between us!!

    And, funny story about journals...we had enrichment last week, which included a testimony meeting and this lady was sharing about how she had just gone through her journals and been so impressed with her spiritual growth and had really felt the spirit while re-reading and recommended it to all of us to feel the spirit...and I was mostly just laughing my head off inside since my last journal reading experience was...well ODD!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh pis, you are odd.....yes. that is true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, you're odd and come from a long line of odd.

    ReplyDelete