Friday, June 25, 2010

And thus it begins...

This is all I know of my new roommate thus far:


Interesting combo, eh? I have yet to see or meet her, but the other girls in our apartment (a 19 year old college graduate, a former wyview wardie, and a New Zealand RM) seem all wonderful and nice. If my room roommate is anything like the objects she possesses, I can only expect a quaint little grandma with a knack for seamstressing and a feisty side I should try not to upset.

(Note: I also feel no shame in poking fun at her less than normal accessories as moving in I discovered I had some odd ones myself ((lil white grandma 90 purse, Mo, mini gnome, etc)) and I expect us to be great friends in the future, at which point we will laugh together at this blog)

In other news, I just finished my first sports camp week!
This is from my first day, where I hardly rested till 1130 that night, and I've hardly rested since!
I had eleven 12-15 year old tennis girls and they were a hoot and a half! And doesn't that one in the middle just scream Sarah Griggs at age 12!? She was tall, lanky, goofy, and the oddest of the bunch, so I felt very endeared to her.

I was sick all week, I had to fight with all my might to stay awake in my classes, which I do think I will like very much, and I am now moving onward to pursue the process of potential friendship wherever I can find it! Even if it means with a sewing machine, mace waving hooligan!

P.S. Speak of Sarahho, she has a blog now, for all you lovers of blogs and Sarah: sarahegriggs.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. Boy, I better never sleep in your room, I could have quite the episode!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. JOY JOY JOY. I told mom the story, but did not tell her what we found relying on you posting the picture!! I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm interested in seeing what this roommate looks like. i'm imaging either portly with goth/lord of the rings clothing, or a small sweet girl with super thick glasses and a huge utah bump.

    ReplyDelete