Sunday, September 19, 2010

It's Been a Month

Here is a brief overview of my most recent adventures! I only wish I could expand all the images into the wonderful stories which accompany them and I also only wish I had a picture for every story I wish I could tell, but here, at least for now, is a simple reassurance that I am alive and thriving!



I LOVE ELISE!

AND ALL THE REST OF MY ROOMMATES!




Hot Springs! A joyous adventure indeed. My muscles are officially soothed and my CTR ring is officially black. THE ALL FAMOUS AND ANXIOUSLY AWAITED BRRRRRRRRRENDA!!!! (And you better believe we always, always, always call her that.)


If ever a story needs to be told, it is this one. I WORE MO ON A DATE! As well as that hat, those gloves, and my purse. Probably one of the most fun dates I've ever been on! A story for another time perhaps. I'm telling you, Brenda is one of the greatest joys that ever entered our house. You wouldn't believe the laughs she brings. hahaha. unintentionally.

I just want you all to know Brenda. This is what she is often doing. and wearing. She is wonderful!
And when she doesn't want her picture taken, she covers her ears....
I LOVE ELISE! I can't remember if I already said that.... how does providence so greatly bless me?

Another story which really would be better off told, but since left pictures rule this blog (just for Bum) another time perhaps. Let's just say this was taken at a society meeting for the Menia Oot Conigotio Society (which means Menace to Society when properly spelled in Latin)

I ran up that hill just because I felt like it. It's a lot bigger than it looks.

The Great Salt Lake.


OK, good pictures, here's also a brief list of things I appreciate about life right now:
-class-good!
-job-LOVE
-Elise-joy. joy. joy
-Rach n Chels- also also also
-ward-wonderful!
-sleep-quite good actually!
-cooking-fine
-R
-U
-N
-N
-I
-N
-G
-A
-M
-A
-R
-A
-T
-H
-O
-N
-I
-N
-1
-3
-D
-A
-Y
-S
-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The excitement is more than i can bear and you are all invited to come (why? I don't know) and watch the 26.2 of my life!!!

3 comments:

  1. what great joy! I need to hear those stories and I am dying about the marathon!! I keep dreaming about it!! And I keep dreaming that I have to tell you something about it, so don't let me forget to tell it to you beofre you run it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta hear about the MO date and the latin experience. Don't worry we'll have a 4 hour car ride to hear all the great stories!!! And we got tickets to the Sunday afternoon conf. session!!!!! We can't wait. Run, Kris, Run!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA! PROVIDENCE HAS SMILED ON ME MY DEAR CHILD!! YOU ARE SO JOYOUS!

    ReplyDelete