Sunday, September 26, 2010

Introducing.....Regency 108!!!!

Because a great percentage of us are going to be IN EACH OTHER'S PRESENCE in a short amount of time (AA! Excitement beyond mortal description), you will also have the greatest pleasure to make the acquaintance (and shortly thereafter, hopefully the dear friendship) of my precious, most wonderful roommates. And because Dad always needs a run down of who is going to be at a event and how we know them and what their gig is and the rest of you just might want to know, I now give you a brief introduction so that, if you didn't already, you can know what to expect.

First, we have CHELSEA ELIZABETH JACKSON!!!
Chelsea is FUNNY! I would say she probably has the most socially apt sense of humor out of all of us. She's witty and feisty, even though you may not know that right off the bat.

She loves to have fun and she loves to exaggerate her words when she talks. She is polite and she is very much a very hard worker. If I worked as hard as Chels, I wouldn't have so much homework building up all the time.
She currently has blondish brown hair, her eyebrows are more wavy and her face more roundish than Rach and she is beautiful!

Next, there's RACHEL ALEXANDRA JACKSON!!!
Rachel is one of the most service-oriented souls I know! She always wants to help and does so humbly and kindly, which helps our home have a happy spirit within it. I know she is going to make a wonderful wife and mother because she is mature and wise.

Rachel loves to tell stories about everything! She has some pretty weird experiences, so they are always good, and they help us bond.
I've known few others who can have the biggest smiles and the smallest eyes when they smile, but one of those few is Karalee, thus, endearment. Rach sincerely has just great natural beauty and is gorgeous.

And of course, ELISE PANTS MCALLISTER!
A blog will never do justice to Elise. And even Dad has met her, so I'm not too worried about introducing much more than the fact I have already iterated 1200 times, which is that she is great. You know how Dad always says we have to marry someone like Beau Hunsaker? I bet Beau Hunsaker's dad is out there somewhere saying Beau needs to marry someone like Elise McAllister.
I didn't think there could be much greater joy in life than just waking up in the morning, but imagine waking up with Elise as your roommate. Now that, my blog readers, is joyous.
Lise has beautiful golden red hair and the most pristine skin in the world. One time I tried to have a conversation with her about pimples and she had no idea what i was talking about.

And one none of you have yet met: BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRENDA (thefirstnameissogreatwhocareswhathermiddlenameisbutincaseyoureallywanttoknowit'sAnn) COPLEY!
Oh, Brenda. Brenda loves: a) Cats b) Lord of the Rings c) Her missionary d) Sonic the hedgehog e) cereal and EL Fudge cookies
For these reasons, we all love a) Brenda b) Brenda c) Brenda
Brenda won't say much, but you can engage her in a conversation if you keep faithful to your efforts. Two responses you can always count on (much better when heard with the accompanying marvelous facial expressions) "Okaaaaaaayyyy...." "Thaaaaaanks....."
Bababarenda has orange hair and like I said, the most excellent facial expressions. She, too, as the rest of my wonderful roommates, is a beautiful girl!

Also, KATRINA XXXX LUSCHER!!!
This is a picture of a picture of her with the reason why all I can show and all I can know of her is a picture of a picture, taken from the room she's never in. All five of our interactions over the last month have been pleasant, so I'm convinced she's a wonderful girl.

Oh. And simply because she's waited YEARS to meet Dad and also because I think she truly is one of the greatest people i've ever met, and because next to Mom (who she is very excited to see) she is probably my most faithful reader (who knew), and since you (meaning Dad) will get to meet her this weekend, I now introduce

CLARISSA ANNE PLIMPTON!!!!
Smart. Funny. Witty. Feisty. Blunt. Wild. Once bald. Conversational. Serious. Social. Runnerofamarathonandthereforeahero. Squished against some surface in this picture, I'll let your eventual interaction do the rest of the speaking for her. I, for one, cannot wait.

As is my attitude for this week!!! I hope this blog pumped you up, if you weren't already as over the top excited as I am!!!

See you all in just a couple of day/days depending on which person you are! (AND THEN I WILL RUN 26.2 MILES!!!!)

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait!!!! That's Regency 108% or 10.8 cause it WAY better than your average group of girlies!! And a Claire with Hair to boot. Make room in the freezer, I'll see ya soon. Then you can RUN LIKE THE WIND!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaahhaahhahahahaah breath HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete