Friday, October 29, 2010

Hahahaha

Today I walked out of a class that had already filled me with a great amount of joy to be graced with this WONDERFUL MOMENT! I could not stop laughing for the rest of the day!

First, I noticed there was an ever increasing influx of Asian people flocking around the lawn in between the SWKT and the Brimhall. HILarious in and of itself.

Then, I noticed they were all gathered in various groups playing Asian games (my Grounds in allowed me to know they were having an Asian conference and playing Asian games or else I would have had no idea what the heck they were doing because one group was hitting each other with swimming noodles...)

Side note: A great majority of them were wearing plaid shirts. Who knew that was an Asian trend?

Anyway, this particular sight made me laugh OUT LOUD for several minutes. I hope you experience a similar effect.



I lingered to laugh as long as I could before I had to walk across campus and every Orient I saw after that just made me want to yell, "HEY! You're missing the fun! It's that way! Run while you can!"

Also, as I further contemplated the situation and concluded that if that had been a circle of all types of random kids, there would have been a line out the wazoo to get chucked in the air, but solidarity of plaid asianness dictated that everyone around could only be a thoroughly entertained but jealous onlooker.

Needless to say, joy.More like plaid-clad gladness-ese.

4 comments:

  1. I love the asian conference time!! Be watchful, for they probably have more similar games throughout the rest of the time they are there! Always a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite part of the video is "come on, come on..." followed by a very familiar and endearing giggle. Since all my kids are part Asian I guess you all know what you're getting for Christmas...

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!! you should have jumped in there!

    ReplyDelete