Saturday, November 13, 2010

byu IS diverse!

Last time it was Asians, this time it's....




ALEX BOYE!!

So I was just walking through the bookstore on my way home and I could hear this gospel singing around the corner and I thought it was odd and then I turned said corner and was like, "What the black gospel singer at BYU!?"
Turns out it was Alex Boye, one of three black members of the Motab. He was so funny and amiable and put on a good show.

Which of course meant I had to get a picture with the purse. Goes without saying--simply black and white!
Anyway, just a little moment for you. Life is good!

3 comments:

  1. HAHA!!! i've seen his face on tv before!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome. I saw him at Women's Conference in the Spring and he was INCREDIBLE - so so much fun. But I didn't get to get up close & personal like that. I think I was about 5 rows down from the very very top of the Marriot Center :). Was he bustin' out insane James Brown dance moves for you guys? His dancing was about the coolest thing I've ever known that a MoTab member could do :).If he wasn't dancing, you should look for some of his moves on youtube. He's crazy :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, he should seriously join Everclean...maybe they could take region!

    ReplyDelete