Sunday, January 9, 2011

Newness

You may recall the interesting first (and last, oddly enough) impressions of my summer roommate from these odd objects in her room. Because R108 had a 50% turnover, there's 50% new and interesting things from which to draw first impressions now. I'll let you draw them on your own from these images.












Not because any of these objects are particularly odd (I think the mace/sewing maching/safety glasses/slipper and the rose combo was weirder), but certainly because they are new, Elise has never been dearer to me. I love her.

Also, dating is rough.
Especially if it involves going down a steep incline of pure ice and sliding an extra couple of feet even after the sled has gone away. Still fun!

Life is just thriving! More to come on the roommates and classes, but all I can say is I'm running the Boston Marathon and that's all I can think about!!!

3 comments:

  1. Joy JOy JoY!! I just want to know if all those objects are from the same person or split between all 3...which objects belong to the same person?? Good one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, I think I could name the owners of the objects. And ouch Krista, don't go on dates with drunks! And as for Boston, "just keep swimming, swimming,swimming!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. pis! nice face! Did it bleed when it first happen? did you laugh hysterically when it did? what a good date token.

    I love those objects. Have you met these room mates? I'm sure they will be great.

    ReplyDelete