Saturday, February 13, 2016

Florida!

We went to Florida with Cynthia and Melo! It was so fun! It was very different traveling with Hiatts than with Roys, but it was very, very fun and good. 


Tru was a champ on the way there. 

Entering the park was reminiscent of all our crazy childhood trips



Number 12 Grimmauld Place
 
Ollivander's

Gringott's -- the dragon was so sweet and people were so funny about trying to get a picture of it blowing fire. The ride was also one of the best!

Diagon Alley was sweet!
Gringott's also reminded me of a celestial room
Except for the goblins everywhere, which were very convincing
The Hogwarts Express was also so cool. Every detail of the whole park was so meticulously attended to. I've always admired JK Rowling for her ability to create such an immersive, detailed world and the fact that people could make it come to life with such specificity only supported and extended that admiration. It was incredible!
Hogwarts!! Not really my favorite ride, but the line was sweet!

Seeing how many pictures we took of the dragon is making me realize that I was just one of the crowd I previously made fun of haha
Truman did great in the park! And he shniked us some good cuts in line cus he was cute




It was cold! But you can see in this picture that me and Billy are wet cus we still went on the crazy water rides!
It wore Truman out:)
It was so fun! The Hiatts were very great traveling partners and we had a blast running around and pretending to be wizards and enjoying every bit of our experience. I recommend HP world! It was awesome! 

And that was all for Florida! Thanks for letting us tag along, Mom & Melo!

1 comment:

  1. I missed this blog! But now I saw it and I loved it! I want to go to HP world so bad now! I think that those goblins might look a little like some temple workers so not too far off from teh celestial room! :D

    ReplyDelete