Friday, February 26, 2016

Southern Utah Trip

Winter is waning so we last-minute decided to do a quick trip to Zion and beyond. We had fun--southernUtah is one of my very favorite places in the world so we loved it. 

We stayed in Billy's mom's new condo, which is still unfurnished so it was kind of like fancy camping.

We did a good hike 'n' run on the Kolob Arch trail. Besides being afraid that i was going to be attacked by a mountain lion, worrying about Billy and Truman cus I ran longer than I planned looking for the arch and not actually ever finding the arch, it was a good, beautiful run. Amd so warm!


Then we spent some time in Zions, which is always nostalgic and special and amazing.
 We did Angel's Landing but since it was icy I was too nervous to let Billy take Truman all the way to the top, so we only did half. It was still fun!


The next day we headed home and stopped for a hike in Bryce. I'd never been cus Billy thinks Zion is way cooler (true) so we always go there instead, but I'm glad we made the quick stop this time.







 CJ's yak traks were awesome because it was icy/snowy! We love those things, Ceej!






Then we drove home. This trip I noticed the front page of the atlas I inherited from Mom years ago. Such a gem haha
Fun trip! Thanks to Cynthia for letting us use the place!

3 comments:

  1. Bryce looks like the GREATEST place EVER!! So glad you could go on such a fun trip. And that map is too funny....oh CJ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truman is getting so big! and even more precious! That looks like an adventurous fun trip. I have never been to Bryce but it does look exceedingly cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice condo! I have so many things to say about this blog - i love that trumans face is just peeping out in all the pictures. And that atlas page is a treasure!

    ReplyDelete