Saturday, September 12, 2009

Hooray for 5k!

Hooray hooray! First 5k as a college student today, and keeping with my tradition I only had about 5 hours of sleep! It was a free race for Abuse Prevention and I got a free shirt and free fun and happiness all around! Before we ran I said to the boys that did it with me YOU CAN WIN IT!!!

They didn't. But I did.
Thanks, Dad! They also handed out free rape whistles (that's what's in my mouth) and the course wasn't exactly the right length, but it was SO FUN! I love races and they even had the oranges afterward, and I got to feel the feeling of already having run a race and coming home to an apartment full of sleeping people! Hooray hooray!

4 comments:

  1. GOOD JOB, PIS! You are so cool. I was totally going to run that race, but I'm not as cool as you. Maybe in a couple of weeks during parents weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Kristamo! I told you that YOU CAN WIN IT!

    I hope you're having a fun college life. We miss you a lot. Keep up the good work!

    Mom and I are having fun in Kerrville, Texas at a shotgun shoot. Sort of like a mini-vacation.

    Have fun, be good! love, Dad and Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, Pis you are so funny! who decides to just win a race almost every time? hey, we will see you in like 2 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What the? You CAN win it! It's true!! How cool are you?? VERY! (good job taking the advice to keep this updated!!)

    ReplyDelete