Tuesday, September 22, 2009

You might not care, but here it is!

Here's some updates in random order because I still can't figure out blogging to perfection. But you will probably like all these stories and pictures anyways!
The game... was... miserable.
But so fuN!! We had AWESOME seats so it was kind of sad that it was such a bummer of a game becuase we were in the front row of the end zone! So fun! And Cosmo saw me try and take this picture for Bum and then started acting seductive and play flirty with us and we were weirded out and then he just hopped up right in front of us and wanted us to kiss his cheek, so Rachel did! I wish I had, oh well, I still chomped on a pig heart. (Secret; we think Cosmo's black!)

Chels and Rach and I at the game! It was joyous until it wasn't and then it stunk. Next time, though.
I'm a real live Y student now because I hiked it! We did it for FHE and it was so fun and I really am going to run up it in 14 minutes, so... hiya. It was great! And I did feel pretty good about my lungs becasue even local utah family members were huffing, but I was fond of Pikes Peak, so that was good.

Here they are in all their glory!!! The most wonderful roommates, and look, Rach is even doing Chelsea's nails! See, they don't really look that much alike, do they?
Haha! Thespian date! But World of Dance was AWESOME, I literally almost cried tears of joy because the tap dancers were SO SO Good and I was reinspired to fulfill the life dream that seems to be coming not so naturally to me.
Also another good story for your enjoyment; I had a date on which we were going to play frisbee golf and I wanted to go running before it, and on the run I wanted to wear my butt eccentuating pants that I wouldn't wear forever in public becuase they eccentuate my butt, but then I just wore them and loved it, and I was timid to wear them here, but I did and was just planning on running, then coming right home and jumping in the shower then going on my date. WELL, when I got home, already pushing the time when my date was coming to get me, our door was broken and we couldn't get it and the maintenance guy had to come, but before he did, my date did and my butt was just eccentuated!! AA! hahha, so I stood against the wall and tried not to make any sudden movements and then just ran inside and then went on the date with free flowing shorts. Don't wear butt eccentuating pants if you are going on a date becuase you might get caught.
And I saw the prophet and I visited the Bean Museum and I slept in and I went to the temple and I checked out my first books from Harold and I went grocery shopping and I did my laundry and it's officially and immediately fall here and I love that campus is a free flowing place where you can sit wherever the heck you want and not a soul will care so I randomly pick a building and find a nook and study my little head off!
And that's all, nothing really too interesting, but I can't wait for this weekend!!! bEcuase remember how purely wonderful Christmas was!!! So joyous, it will be so fun!

3 comments:

  1. That was the happiest post EVER!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! Hey Pis, remember how your roommates look just like Taryn? That's weird, I thought there was only one of her and that she is at BYU-I. Tell Harold hi for me and make sure you visit Special Collections one day. You wanna make it your goal to get into the glass room that they lock you in because you have to go through a series of interviews to even get in there! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can TOTALLY run up the Y in 14 minutes. And who eats pig hearts??
    And I love reading about your BYU expereiences. They remind me of mine...but I dont think I did all of that in my first month! Next you should take the BYU tree tour. I think it's at BYUtreetour.com...or maybe just search it from the BYU webpage. Good FHE activity I bet!

    ReplyDelete