Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Mas! I hope this is entertaining....

My posts don't really have any exciting value because they are just one continual round of college adventures, but here are some more, I guess, and they even involve some of you. And also, I still don't know the most efficient or effective way of loading the pictures, so here they are, out of order.
Ally!! What could be better! Monroe was SO FUN and SO RELIEVING!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

More Family!!!! Driving to Monroe with Char and Bum was so fun, and a lot more successful than last time. LaDon, Jamie, Brooke and everyone else who isn't in this picture, it was great, great, great to see you all at the same time! And remember how great Christmas was, too!?

Bum and I had so much goodness at the football game, it was way better cheering with her than anyone else becuase she actually knows what's going on. And Sarahho stopped by to see us, which was joyous. Jamba afterwards!

These are pictures from True Blue Football, we look sick! But it was so much like nothing you've ever experienced!


Look in the background; all that blueness is all foam that mixed with the dirt as we swam in it and then we came out looking more green and barf than true blue. And those huge slides really are huge slides that were so fun!

But don't worry, all the fun I have isn't solely crazy things like Monroe visits and true blue and the likes; I wrote my first research paper and loved it, I took my first test in the testing center and LOVED it!!! (Who knew that when you go down to the screen to see your score, multiple people leave notes for long lost friends they glimpse in the room, but obviously can't talk to in the room! BYU only!) and I did my laundry for the first time (as manly... or ... womanly, i guess, as I tried to be , I had NO idea what I was doing. hahaha. I had to ask the boy next to me in the laundromat to help me! Bottom feeder!) and I'm experiencing my first shortage of substantial food. Honey bunches of oats and spaghetti, all the time. (Buy Low, here I come!) (At least I got peaches from the fruit stand before they left!)

And that's all! Thanks for viewing, I'll try to accomplish something more great so these posts can hold some substantial value!

2 comments:

  1. I thought that was totally substantially enjoyable. Lots of crazy fun with enough hard work for balance. I like all family in de whole worlt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You say true blue is like nothing you could ever imagine...welp, I imagined it pretty darn well, becasue I did it once upon a time too...I'm so proud of you for doing such great things as this!

    ReplyDelete