Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Adventure Recap!

Hello all! Here is a mostly picture recap of some adventures! I have 12 ideas for good blogs I keep meaning to put up, but so far, no go, so have some summary.We had one Saturday a couple weeks back where we were utterly UNPRODUCTIVE and MISERABLE but it was SO FUN and we ended up laughing our heads off. We didn't leave the house once until 6, except for Rach, who left for 51 seconds to get the mail. (We know the time becuase we had to convince her to do it by saying we would time her. Thus you see, the level of our blahness)

The next weekend though, we did clean. This twin (for your sake, Seeg, I've left off the name) mopped. It was horrendous and hilarious. But we passed our cleaning check!
Elise is still the most precious of us all. Who has footies? Elise, that's who!
We also had a weekend awhile back where we went to the Stanford vball game, and we happened to be sitting next to Sarahho! So it was good times. Look at our eyes!! It was THE BEST volleyball game I have ever watched, hands down.
We had to walk home in the snow that night. Don't worry, neither Chels nor I had coats.
But it was fun to play in the snow aftewards! You can tell in this picture who's from Arizona (light jacket Nathan on the left), who's from a cold climate (prepared Lori and Hannah in the middle), and who's from Canada (weirdie T-shirt Carson on the right).
Afterwards followed a sleepover with the girls. Joy!
The next morning our local eccentric artist spent 6 hours carving this beaut. It stood probably 7 feet tall and 48 hours before it started leaning and melting then just crumbling. But man, did it attract the crowds until that point in time. It was fun to watch the master work right outside our window.
This last weekend we had a beach dance, which was hot and fun. And we had to most people from our ward come, so I am glad to be in a good, fun ward.
We even took Lizy, the twins' 13 year old sister! Their sisters and friend came up for the weekend. Sleepover followed.

This weekend was also the Utah game, people started camping out on Monday for the Saturday night game! Rockband, grill, the whole nine yards, it was crazy!This girl obviously did not sleep the whole week. She, beleive it or not, is acutally sleeping in this picture!
We waited in line for 4 hours and it was cold but fun!
The half time show!!! WOO!! Remember that video of jump roping hooligans Sis. Daley sent us!? Yeah, it was those kids in the flesh, and they were impressive!!

We won, sporting our nike sponsored pink cancer outfits, which grew on us after awhile. It was a very intense game, and we had blast! No snowy walk home, luckily, and I think it's actually getting warmer in Provo!

Life is good, we also went house hunting, which was an adventure. I signed up for spring classes and am turning in my sports camp counselor application. Lots of boys are getting their mission calls. I love, love, love my calling! I run, around and out of food, and Wyview is great! I'm exploring major options and now, I am needing to go study for a Book of Mormon quiz before my inner tube water polo intramural game! (blog to follow, you can be sure! You will laugh your heads off)
Sorry about the weird underlineness that may or may not show up. Blogger is not the most dependable system, but it gets the job done. All is bliss! Look for my new blogs coming up, I'm trying to make time for them because they should be pretty good. Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. That was so great, I'm tired just reading it!! You have it all; friends, sports,cultural arts, callings, corrupting the young, academics? and even cleaning! Can't wait to see the next installment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't wait for the water polo one! ladon did it and it's true....nothing is as hilarious as people trying to swim quickly in an inner tube!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kris, I'm so glad you you passed your cleaning check!!!!! Did you make Chels do it all like last time? hahahahahha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fond are my memories of inner tube water polo! I WILL die laughing when I see yours!

    I'm feeling under confident on my knowledge of the twins, but here goes:
    First pic: Your missing mattress, Chelsea, Rachel
    Cleaning pic:CHelsea
    Snow sculpture: no twin, but AMAZING...is that really real??
    Sleepover pic: Rachel on top, Chelsea on bottom
    Utah game pic: Krista, Chelsea, Rachel, Elise

    OK, I think I may have done ok...

    ReplyDelete